Maftpro problem

Nesis

Maftpro v.5.27. O2 value is the same 4.40 to 4.60 engine is off or run. Afr gauge shows rich. I have looked at all the wires and connections look good but when I removed one wire (+5 v map) 6pin connector (maftpro) so everything looks good, O2 idle value is normal and Afr gauge also works as before, but when I put wire back so the value will rise again. There are Caspers harness(maft-ecm) and 85mm maf.
Lc-1 value was 21 or something, but did not have time to install Lc-1 back in place to see what is the +5 v wire removal effect.
All worked fine when I installed Maftpro.
What could be the reason for this? Something broken inside maft pro?
However, the car moves pretty well. It would be nice to have datalock the last race day.

thanks Ari

the O2 volts reading on the Pro shows the reading on the orange wire. If you have a wideband installed, you will see that voltage.

Note that the Caspers harness ties the stock O2 and the wideband signals together. This needs to be corrected before it will read properly.

In the caspers harness, the orange wire needs to be cut and connected directly to the LC1 analog wire. Ground your LC1 to the engine, not a body ground.

Bob

Lc-1 is not connected now and maft (Afr source) set is None.
O2 value is still high. Previously, both values ​​(O2 and Afr) was ok.

-Ari

it sounds like the 5volt wire might be connected to a circuit that is already being fed 5v from another source.

If the MAP sensor signal is working properly, then you can leave the 5volt wire disconnected.

Bob

Map works and alkykit also. Can this problem be coming from as
the car is a GNX style instrument panel, and I've done Tps-Mapjumper ECM wiring harness.
The idea came to me when you told +5 v power coming the other way.

Ari

yes, it sounds like the Pro wiring is also trying to feed the MAP sensor. You can leave the 5volt wire disconnected.

Bob