Machine Shop in Houston

87gnturbosix

Can anyone recommend a good machine shop for the turbo engines. I need to have the crank turned and the block bored. Also, what rod would y'all recommend for a combination running about 7.00 in the 1/8. The high dollar rods aren't in the budget.

Thanks

87gnturbosix said:
Can anyone recommend a good machine shop for the turbo engines. I need to have the crank turned and the block bored. Also, what rod would y'all recommend for a combination running about 7.00 in the 1/8. The high dollar rods aren't in the budget.

Thanks
Conrad racing. 281-820=6262

G & G

87gnturbosix said:

Thanks
G & G performance in Tomball. 281-351-6202 talk to Chris.

would not recommend him!!! just my 2 cents.. and yes this is a 2 yr old thread!!!!!!!!

After some of the motors that have given up the ghost in the last 2 years that i had Faermans do, I would go to G&G in Tomball now. Nothing against Eddie Conrad,Very good person to deal with.

Puddin

After some of the motors that have given up the ghost in the last 2 years that i had Faermans do, I would go to G&G in Tomball now. Nothing against Eddie Conrad,Very good person to deal with.

Puddin

i just found out he did a very ****ty job on my last engine i sold!!!! very upset at this moment...WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FAERMAN AT ALL!!!