Maaroon limited front seat and upper door panels near mass

GS455

Some kind of rodent chewed my pass side seat while it was stored inside my shed also looking for nice door panels .

Need lower panels? I might have a pretty decent set. I am in Plympton MA

just need the lower material for the passenger seat if shupping is a issue,

no seats need at least the pass side bottom what shape are the uppers in? How far from milford mass are you? thanks Dave
I have about 20 sets of seats and some limiteds as well but i dont think i have any maroon limited ones. I have maroon seats but just not limited ones i think. Probably under 2 hours from you.

PARTS007-1-1.jpg

MVC-017S.JPGMVC-018S.JPGMVC-019S.JPGMVC-020S.JPG
in ohio 150 work someone might be on the board traveling up 75 or 70 im close to both and will meet

You should post a new thread help with delivery ohio to mass close to 70 or 75 maybe give them some incintive.just a suggestion.One time a guys on here shipped a toolbox for me from the jersey shore to a race in ohio and wouldnt take any money it was at least 200 lbs

i will be going to the bpg meet and the gs nats i could pick them up then if you can hold them for me .i am in no rush i will just have to look at chewed seat till then.

you would have to send a deposit to hold.i have these on a local craigslist add currently.Sorry for being that way but no good deed youve heard the saying and i invented it