M T Drag Radials...back Order

been looking for a sticky street tire around 255/60R15, M/T's on backorder... anybody know of a co. that makes that size? Or any word on how long M/T's will be on backorder? BFG only makes 275's which I don't want and there is a big gap to smaller width. 255's would be perfect! Oh well, anyone know of a decent one please help, but I guess I'm in that same boat as everybody else!!!!

anyone near Memphis should call Josh at Xtreme to see if he has any MT's in stock....I snagged some 275/40 17s from him yesterday.
Moderators...just trying to help the backorder issue...this isn't a Buick shop, just a good performance shop that I know folks at.

I spoke with my local speed shop today. He said they would be available by spring. Im gonna wait for the Mickey's because they work the best. Besides.... theres still a foot of snow on the ground and more coming next week :eek: The GN aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Any new info on a date? I am on the list with Jegs to get my 275/60-15's.

I am losing all of my good cool air down here in Louisiana to go the track waiting on those M/T tires.:mad:

I just tried to order a set in Canada . samething , I was told back ordered untill the end of summer .

No we don’t have those TBA as when we will see those in stock I am hoping in July but not holding my breath.

Thanks,

Shaun Sparks

Mickey Thompson Tires & wheels

Technical Support

PH:330 928-9092 EXT:3155

Direct Line:330 686-3555

FAX:330 928-0503

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 10:22 PM
To: MT Tech
Subject: Domestic Sales Question:

I'm coming in from Canada to Cleveland July 10-12 and looking for a set of Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials # 3754R . Please reply if you have them in stock and priceing . Many thanks !!!!!!!