M-7 Event at Stanton Michigan

Me and a couple others. One however was a t-type with a big block in it and I walked all over him doing 12.00's all day. But it was only 36 degrees and I think that discouraged a few. Usually there are at least 6-10 of us in attendance. I liked last year was part of the quick 16 class and did a round with a pro light. Of course the guy running the tree screwed up but it was great fun anyway. Actually due to the damn bunny rabbit I did have the unofficial fastest time of 9.31 (he tripped the reading running in front of the block) So I had to re run for the quick 16. Lots of laughs. :cool: ;)

BE THERE!

Hey, thanks for posting this!

Originally posted by blackbuick87
How many TR's were there last year?

NOT ENOUGH. A few years ago, we had 10-20 of them. There were only a few over the past couple of years, which I think sucks.

We really need to get more TR's at this event. It is a fun event, not so much as an all-out winner take all event, but there are cash prizes, trophies, etc... and everyone has a good time.

Don't miss out, it's a blast! :)

I think Nocooler will be there, I'm bringing the GN,Ty, and my GF's GTP.

Now just no frigging snow this year!!!!!!

Ok I just looked at the M7 page and I know the Chief of Police and quite a few of the local PD, I will ask them the make sure everyones car is safe. Maybe I can get them to drive though a little more often.

I live 2 blocks from the Amerihost so If anyone needs to do a little last minute wrenching I have a one stall garage behind my business/residence.

Give me a call at Pearle Vision in Ionia and let me know.

I'll swing by the hotel Fri night, does everyone hang out at the pool or do you pick someones room?

Originally posted by Twins
Ok I just looked at the M7 page and I know the Chief of Police and quite a few of the local PD, I will ask them the make sure everyones car is safe. Maybe I can get them to drive though a little more often.

That would be great! One thing is, sometimes there are people going to bed just as others get up to go wrench on their cars, so there is usually someone to keep an eye on things...often a beer-goggled eye, but nontheless... :):)

I used to LOVE cruising Ionia about 12-14 years ago. Man, that was fun. (I went to Lakewood and grew up in the Mulliken/Sunfield area)

I live 2 blocks from the Amerihost so If anyone needs to do a little last minute wrenching I have a one stall garage behind my business/residence.
Cool! Thanks for offering!
I'll swing by the hotel Fri night, does everyone hang out at the pool or do you pick someones room?

Someone usually has a "party" room or two, but you can find people milling all around most of the night.

Jason,

I went to Lakewood.

I cruised 12-14 yrs ago.

I grew up near Woodland.

Do we know each other?

Chris Patrick class of '89.

WOW small world :D

Originally posted by Twins
Jason,

I went to Lakewood.

I cruised 12-14 yrs ago.

I grew up near Woodland.

Do we know each other?

Chris Patrick class of '89.

WOW small world :D

Yes, we do. In fact, we went to school together from junior high on up. I use dto think you were Larry Patrick's brother all the time. Don't ask why. Several years ago around the 1993 area, you hooked me up with good deal a pair of Serengetti's in East Lansing when we were working there (I was working at the Sundance Rook 'Em Ranch :eek: in front of the Pro Bowl - I'll bet you remember me now). I never got to buy you that lunch I promised for getting me that good price becasue I came to my senses and quit working there shortly thereafter, but I still never forgot that I owed you.

If you come to my event, I will make sure you get one of your cars in for free. Hope that makes up for it!

I still head back home once in a while to hang out woith my old friends like Charlie Harms (he runs tech at my events), and Brad Boucher (who helps sometimes).

Say it out loud if you haven't already. J a s o n D e b l e r. Still don't remember?

http://camaroz28.com/~jason/img/
Remember me now? :):)

This is cool.

Twins why did you guys take off so early. Wanted to see how you did and you were gone. Boy some people's kids....