LT1 maf , 3'' chrome maf pipe, 2 1/2'' polished ss up pipe

whitehot1

I took these off my car after installing the maft pro, larger up pipe and turbo inlet piping last year,no problems with them at all.

LT1 maf sensor $35.00 shipped

3'' chrome maf pipe,has some deep scratches on the underside towards engine can't be seen when installed other than that it's a very nice piece not perfect,but very nice. $35.00 shipped

2 1/2'' polished stainless steel up pipe has hole drilled for alky injection this is also a very nice piece.$35.00 shipped

You will have to supply your own :cool: when looking at these in the sun.;)

Thanks, John

Both the maf pipe and the up pipe was tentatively sold last night by personal message just waiting for confirmation of payment sent.

Thanks for the interest and if anything changes i will post it here.

Thanks, John

Is the LT1 maf a 3"? any pics

Yes,the LT1 maf is 3''.

I don't have any pictures but it is in very good condition,i bought it new and it has low miles and usage.

If i remember correctly i paid $160.00 for it at the local GM dealership.

If we can confirm by pics and maybe even GM part # that is is the same as what I am already running then I want it as a back-up part. Can you get pics?

If we can confirm by pics and maybe even GM part # that is is the same as what I am already running then I want it as a back-up part. Can you get pics?

Here is the GM part number off the maf sensor 05559101386

I was using this LT1 maf sensor with a translator plus prior to converting to the maft pro.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Thanks for the interest, John

that is not the number on my maf but I don't think that is the part # anyway. I'll take it anyway if the screen is still intact. see my pm.

Just for the hell of it I'd like to be in line for the up pipe.

MAF Pipe

If you still have it I will take it and make payment today.
Thanks in advance Ted Drive Safe

The maf pipe and up pipe have been sold to 3.8L V-8 eater.

The LT1 3'' maf sensor is still available if anyone wants to have a good spare for cheap.

Thanks, John

whitehot1, there must be some confusion, in my last pm I said again that I would take the MAF and I am waiting on payment info from you. Thx.