Ls1 Twin turbo T-Type

BoostnTtype

These are pictures of some of the work done on my 86 Buick Regal T-Type with an Ls1 twin turbo setup. All fabrication (turbo setup, roll bar & chassis work) was done by S&S Chassis (Nayle does amazing work!). Next step is to fabricate a Strange 9in rear end housing with shortened axles, rear coil-over shocks and a anti-roll control bar. We will be using a Big Stuff 3 engine management system which will be tuned by Larry @ ASSC Racing. More pics to come soon.

Thanks, Pete Jr. from Petes Auto Clinic.

Attachments

• attachments(5).zip
    702.8 KB · Views: 620
can you email these to VooDooV6@gmail.com but not as a zip,maybe just attach a few pics to email.

my computer is acting weird,wont open them,just brings me to all my pics,but wont open your...strange.

thanks Dennis

DAMN!!!! That is impressive! Very clean install. Very impressed with the chassis strengthening work underneath.

Every time I see a Twin Turbo set up in any car, I respect how much time, effort, fabrication and money that went into it.:cool: Then I wonder when turbo manufacture's will start making left and right turbos to make installing twins easier and more uniform:smile:

Alan

Every time I see a Twin Turbo set up in any car, I respect how much time, effort, fabrication and money that went into it.:cool: Then I wonder when turbo manufacture's will start making left and right turbos to make installing twins easier and more uniform:smile:

Alan

Nelson Racing Engines developed symmetrical turbos.... don't know if they have a patent or not

twins...

monster in the making, very very nice!

what's the location of the shop who did the chassis buttoning up?

This car is the real twin to my white 87 T:D

The car has a built 348 short block w/ afr 225cc heads. Twin GT3586r turbos with tial stainless housings.

monster in the making, very very nice!

what's the location of the shop who did the chassis buttoning up?

This car is the real twin to my white 87 T:D

All turbo piping and frame work/rear end is all done by nayel @ S&S Chassis in Schiller Park, IL.

Hard to see from the pics, but is it a full cage car, or just some sneaky reinforcement underneath? Great looking setup man!