LS1 Front Adapter Brackets, Who Makes 'Em?

What size wheels do you need to work with these brakes? After the rotors are machined and the bracket is made, what else is involved? Thanks

What size wheels do you need to work with these brakes? After the rotors are machined and the bracket is made, what else is involved? Thanks

I heard you need 16" with the F-body brake (12") and 17" with the C5 brake. The hub assembly would allow you to run the Brakes off of an S-10, which I have seen squeezed into a 15" wheel.

I heard you need 16" with the F-body brake (12") and 17" with the C5 brake. The hub assembly would allow you to run the Brakes off of an S-10, which I have seen squeezed into a 15" wheel.

You need a hub, spindle, & caliper (dual piston) assembly from a '98-'05 S-10 Blazer 2wd for the 15" wheels to fit. This is a bolt on piece. Downside: 11" rotor instead of 12", sealed wheel bearing, expensive part.

Go to LS1 brake mods. posted in this section. TXGN1 (Todd) has the information listed in detail. He also has the LS1 rear brakes on his car.