LOW mile car collection FS

GregInAtl

87 GN, 00954 orig miles. Hard top, Always in climate control, all orig., first owner, high optioned car. Serious inquiries only, pics avail on request.

87 GN 00037 miles. Plastic on seats, window decal still on glass. High optioned Hard top car, First owner, always inside climate controlled environment, serious inquiries only. Pics available by request

87 GNX #103 00501 miles, always in climate controlled environment, First owner, serious inquiries only, pics available by request.

All 3 located in Atlanta area, all in excellent condition, private owner , e-mail for pricing, pics and additional info.

Also have 1996 gray/green Impala SS -2000 miles, 93 Typhoon white/gray 25,000 miles, 91 Corvette ZR1 Gray -2000 miles.

damn! would you happen to know where the fountain of youth is also?

seriously, nice little collections you have there.

buickbert

Thx for all the e-mails w/ interest. I am meeting today w/ the owner of the collection to put final pricing on each vehicle. (A well known land developer in ATL who doesnt have time to do all the leg work) I will have definate #s and pics available this eve. Once again, thanks for all the interest, these cars are truly a step back in time.

OK , heres the listing price for these autos, Saturday will be our pic day to get good outside shots, which is a little time consuming w/ 8 cars for sale.

87 GN w/ 954 miles, never tagged or titled (We hold MSO) $35,000
87 GN w/ 37 miles, also never tagged or titled $35,000
87 GNX #103 w/ 501 miles $65,000
87 Regal T-Type t-top white 78,000 miles $12,000
96 Impala SS gray Green w/ less than 1000 miles $25,000
93 Typhoon white, 25,000 miles upgraded turbo, polished Kenny Bell parts . bilstiens, and a few other minor mods $20,000
90 Corvette ZR1 2,000 miles Dk Gray 1/72 ...$35,000

I'll happily answer any questions regarding the cars, please e-mail or PM me. These cars are all nearly perfect in every way (as much as a car can be) and are absolutely babied, never beat on, and always kept in climate control, never been in rain.(w/ exception to 87 t-type was a daily driver for a few yrs)

i do not follow the site, where can i see the pictures. i sent you another e-mail directly to your account@hotmail.

Thank You again.

I attached them, they came directly off my drive to you, trhere should be no sites to link thru.
Greg

GREG:

NO LUCK YET. DID YOU TRY MY AOL E-MAIL ADDRESS.

TRY AGAIN AT alfonsodiazjr@aol.com. I am waiting for them while watching an ebay auction for another one.

can you tell me where the cars are located and when they could be inspected. i am from Puerto Rico, and plnning to travel to Florida on Wednesday and then to New Orleans, I could make some space to see them and inspect them.

thank you again.

Greg,

I didn't receive your response. Please respond to my Typhoon offer at RUN4BUX@aol.com when you get a chance. Also send any pics you have. My office # is (205)-486-0893. Thanks.

Shane

Sorry guys , I recieved 4 e-mails back on "delay"..I am getting ready to resend them from a different account.
My appologies.
GC