Low Mile 1987 Regal T Gun Metal Gray...LIKE NEW

Early 87 production? 9/86 on the door sticker?:)
That's not anything unusual. The production for the 87 model year actually started in late 1986. If I'm not mistaken many original coil packs on 1987 model year cars were stamped 1986 as well.

Good luck with the sale, I LOVE that gun metal gray color. Not a slam but the red interior wouldn't be my first choice with that color exterior, just my personal taste. That's what I like so much about the T model. You can find damned near any color combination.

Still available? I was contacted today by a friend looking for a dark grey metallic Turbo T, and he only likes the cream puffs like me.

Trade for a 2001 Corvette Z06? Runs 12.3 @ 115, original owner 75k miles RPM level V trans, Monster clutch, drilled slotted rotors, BPP shifter, Focal 6.5 fronts, nitto tires, 2002 Z06 H pipe, Donaldson filter, untouched LS6.

Congratulations on the sale Bill! The new owner is getting a stunning, incredible original survivor! :D

Bill kept the car immaculate, and I am proud to have it in my garage. To top it off, Bill is a true gentleman who made the whole transaction go smoothly.

Thanks again Bill !

Welcome to Turbobuick.com forum Johntpr! And congratulation's on your beautifull Turbo Regal from Bill! I had the pleasure of seeing your new car (Bill's old car) at Dennis Kirban's Fall Open House last year and it certainly was a pleasure to see it in person and yes I totally agree Bill really has a knack for finding some incredible, original 'survivor' Turbo Regals and keeping them immulate and yes, I totally agree Bill is First Class all the way and a pleasure to deal with as I would know, as I purchased a incredible Turbo Buick Regal Limited from him five years ago! Enjoy that incredible new time capsule of yours and I am sure we all can't wait to see what Bill's next car will be as each one raises the bar! ;)

Congrats on the sale. Turns out my friend had already talked to the owner about it and it wasn't for him. Works out well for Johnptr.

Jason (reggie44), still waiting for a PM response from you to add your car to the Registry. ;)

Meet%20%26%20Greet%20%201st%20Gray%20T%20Pics%20127-X3.jpg

I am in NY Rafael.
You bought yourself an amazing T!! I wanted this car from the day it was posted for sale. I'm also glad it's staying in the NE. Maybe I'll see you on the road one day. What town are you in? I would love to see it in person!! Jake