LOW 02 Readings at WOT

I have been reading a lot into this on the message board. Some say it is a bad ground on the 02 sensor. Any other ideas.

Here is what my car is doing specifically. We replaced (o2 sensor and it still does the same thing). When going WOT the car gets a reading of about 500-600 on the 02's. Sometimes is gets lower. I never have any knock though. (fuel pump has been replaced, regulator, spark plugs, cat has been taken off)

Any other ideas to try?

At WOT, your car's not even using the O2 sensor anymore....
You look at the retard, not the o2's. Our O2's are not accurate.
Get a wideband, and a power logger. :)

Turbotweak chip 15lbs of boost. Stock Injectors. Stock Turbo.

We have the fuel pressureat 46psi line off and it at 38 39 with the line on. I know that the o2 dose not controll the wot fueling but we want the scanmaster to at least show what the o2 is doing. Iam leaning towards the grounds. This car is basicly stock so there is no need for a powerlogger and a wideban o2 allthough that would be the best way to see where the car is at. The problem we need to fix is getting the o2 to read correctly.

Mine was the grounds on the back of the passenger side head. There are 4 of them. Two of mine were just hanging down, one was connected, and one the wire was connected but only had like 1 thread left that was connected. Discovered this when I installed my converter and had the tranny out. Check those out.

Mine was the grounds on the back of the passenger side head. There are 4 of them. Two of mine were just hanging down, one was connected, and one the wire was connected but only had like 1 thread left that was connected. Discovered this when I installed my converter and had the tranny out. Check those out.

I bet this is the problem. Thanks.

Did you ever get the problem figured out - low 02 readings at WOT - I am having the same problems - o2 readings in the 200's at WOT

Another vote for a bad connection on the ground wire, I chased the exact problem for months and then found the bolt with the grounds on the back of the head was loose.