Low 02 mV With New Race Chip

Just received a new TT race chip, v5.7, burned for 110 octane -- 26,25 degrees @ ~25 psi with 42.5 lb/hr injectors. At ~27 psi, with the base chip settings I am seeing 02 mVs ~500 at WOT on the scanmaster with a narrow band 02. I have been running leaded fuel for a while. Could my 02 sensor be shot, or am I really running crazy lean?

I would deff hook up a fuel pressure gauge and tape it to the windshield and make sure your getting your 70ish lbs at wot.
Last time my car read like that the vacuum hose fell off the fuel pressure regulator.a wideband 02 wouldnt hurt either.And stay out of the gas till u can make sure.head gaskets suck

Fuel pressure is strong, ~40 psi at idle with vac line connected, ~70 psi at WOT w/ ~27 psi boost.

Car has stock cam and heads with TA-49 turbo, 42.5 lb/hr injectors and a hotwired Walboro pump. I doubt I've maxed out the fuel system.

What are the indications of a failed O2 sensor?

CC's and 02's will be slow to cycle on the SM...and race gas is tough on 02 sensors. Check to make sure the grounds on the back of the PS head are clean and connected. If they aren't...you can get a false 02 reading.

First off, what 110 are you running? Most 110 is actually 106, and 27psi and 26 DEG of timing is too much for it. The chip is set to run 25psi, so with 27psi, you will have to add fuel. Change the O2 and see what happens.

110 Turbo Blue, purchased from the pump. I informed Eric I was intending to run 25-27 psi with this fuel, with an ET goal of 11.99 or better. He selected the timing.

Have to order a sensor, no local stores carry the Denso sensor:rolleyes:

Add 14% fuel and see what it reads. Start fat and work your way down. Safer that way.