Lou Czarnota, RJC Racing, Alradco, Hartline Performance...

slickj52003

Every vendor mentioned above gets a Bravo Zulu from myself when it comes to customer service. Eventhough I know it's beneficial for each to continue business there is a genuine concern from each to provide the best service possible. I personnally can be critical of vendors when they fall short of excellence when it's my almighty dollar but they are without a doubt great at what they do and willing to help out the buick community. Recognition for outstanding customer service....Thank you all.

Lou is one of the best (in my book THE best) builders out there. He stands behind his work 100% and always tries to satisfy his customers. He has also become a cherished freind and mentor.

I was fortunate enough to meet Cal Hartline at the last West Coast Nationals race (put on by Nick Micale, another great builder and freind) and even though he was elbow deep in helping and thrasing on a fellow racers car to get his issues worked out, Cal took the time to meet and talk with me for about 15 minutes. Not many guys will do that stuff at the track unless they are already on the trailor. And I'm a ECM/Chip guy!

I have parts on my car from the rest of the vendors you mention, RJC and Alradco along with HR Parts -N-Stuff, TA Performance, and Champion among others. Each and every one of these vendors provide the best quality parts that can be purchased for our TR's.

Thanks guys.

Thanks to you both for the nice words & I'm honored to be mentioned along with the best in the business. :)

Thank you for the kind words! I'm pretty sure all of us have other obligations besides Buicks, but one of my New Years resolutions is to try and make myself more available to my turbobuick.com friends.

Thank you for the good words and your business. We appreciate it.

Peter