LOTS of rare memorabilia and parts for sale..collectors step inside.

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I have been collecting memorabilia and parts for a while now and want to sell off some things that I either dont really have interest in anymore or have duplicates of. I do have more parts and mem. that I am on the fence on,so lemm know what you need.I can get pics if needed.

bojevans@hotmail.com

All parts are very low miles unless noted otherwise.
Memorabilia is either mint or excellent condition unless noted otherwise.

Please, serious inquires only.

1.Real Festival Plate
2.TTA valvebody and seperator plate
3.TTA 200amp alternator
4.TTA original plug wires
5.89 indy 500 lapel pins ( in the plastic )
6.firebird manual ( fair cond.)
7.Rear GTA(gold) wheels and tires ( good cond. but pick up only)
8.Indy 500 mug
9.Spark plug metal boots ( some corrosion)
10.TTA oil filter in GM box
11.TTA specific Serp belt in GM box
12.NOS sticker set in GM box
13.TTA intercooler
14.TTA intercooler with Dutt neck
15.Complete owners kit ( Fresh out of gm box)
16.OEM TTA heads (two sets)
17.OEM TTA pistons (6)
18.Mags ( lots of mags )

Thanks and have a nice day!:smile:

Re. Original Spark plug wires

What's your cost for the original spark plug wires-I'm sure I'll buy them from you-Let me know.
-Chris

Some pics

mem3.jpg

mem4.jpg

MEM1.jpg

MEM2.jpg

mem7.jpg

Lots more.

How much for the Firebird service manual without the TTA supplement shipped to 72758?

Thanks Jason

I highly doubt anyone actually paid 1100.00 for that kit :eek:

It's like that last GNX magazine that sold for 500.00. Then someone else tried it and couldn't get even half that for his.

Can't believe everything you see on E-Bay.

Im really not pushing to sell my owners kit. just wanted people to see some prices. I personally would pay top dollar for a top notch piece again like I did with this one.

They are very hard to find in this condition anymore tho. Will see what the next one sells for. ;)

Bo

Lots of inquires about 20th Ann. plug wires that were sold. I have another ultra low mile set without the metal boots. Or if you want the 3 I have that need polished for a few extra bux. I have my original set from my low mile car and would be willing to sell off the one on there now because I dont drive my car.These are one of the nicest examples of 20th TTA plug wires around.

$275 takes em.