Lot of misc. interior trinkets pieces and parts

I haven't yet. I was also wondering if anyone has received parts. I PM the seller on 1/14 and still haven't heard back.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've bought parts from him before. He's probably busy with his move. He did mention something about moving?

Just curious about the arrival of any of these parts. It's been close to a month since I've purchased a 3rd brake light and haven't heard anything back. I messaged the seller previously and haven't heard anything. Has anyone received their respective parts?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Same here if I don't get at least a message with a definite arrival time I'm contacting PayPal first thing on Monday.

Interested in a couple of lighters and do you happen to have the plastic nut thingy that screws the ECM Cover into the kick panel? I know it's a weird part but I had it and unfortunately a tech lost it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I dont have my cig lighter yet, Has anyine recieved anything from the OP? Has anyone received a message at least with an update?

Nope already started the process on getting my money back through PayPal. Let's see if he answers the message I sent through PayPal asking for my money back.

Well guys got money back today. I understand if the guy was moving but he ignored my messages and the only message that was answered was the message I sent through PayPal asking for my money back. We are all very busy people but to have the time to list parts take people's money and not have the time to ship paid items? No thanks.