Looks like N. Korea is next?

This is scary! Their leader is crazy enough to use the stuff.
He also would have no remorse at selling these to anti american groups.... Like the French...=) Sorry, I had to do it, too easy!!!

Originally posted by irockwithdirt
Do we (the US ) claim to have destroyed all of ours?

I don't think so, not completely sure on that one though. Something tells me, if one(a nuke) was fired at us, we would have one to fire back and then some.:eek: I think if this guy keeps up with his shi)t talking, GW is going to pull the plug on diplomacy with them like he did with iraq.:eek:

Nope, but I doubt very seriously if the US has a leader thats nutty enough to lob a couple into another country just for the hell of it. N korea would prolly do it just for the hell of it though.

Nope, but I doubt very seriously if the US has a leader thats nutty enough to lob a couple into another country just for the hell of it. N korea would prolly do it just for the hell of it though
I would hope not.........just meant as a deterent. Enviormental/climate effects, fallout..... If anyone sets one off god help us!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF NUKES. THESE PEOPLE ARE AS STUPID AS SADAAM. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you guys are all out of your minds if you think we're gonna attack North Korea first (before they attack first) like we did with Iraq. NK is a very dangerous country. They have a one million strong army and have the most popular leader of any country in the world. They LOVE their leader and government. It's not Iraq, where Saddom had people who hated him. NK is a Communist totalitarian country. These people have no access to the outside world, and 100% of the people support their lerader. When Kim Il Sung died in 1994, millions of North Koreans cried for days in the streets. They will fight until the last man, trust me. There will not be any white flags, or surrendering like lots of Iraqis did. It would take years to finish, and cost 10,000+ American lives. I'm sorry to say this, but let South Korea deal with the North (even though they would be crushed).

Originally posted by TurboTer
I'm sorry to say this, but let South Korea deal with the North (even though they would be crushed).

I agree with pretty much everything you said up to that last point. What would be the best option is to encourage China, Russia and South Korea to take care of them. I seriously doubt North Korea would be running off at the mouth if threatened by over 1 billion Chinese parked on their doorstep with their fingers on the trigger. China already has egg foo yong on their face because they insisted that North Korea was only sabre rattling and did not have nukes. That is why they hosted the talks to begin with. Now that N.K. openly admitted they have nukes, this is indeed a regional problem that directly embarasses China.

Just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by Joe 1320
I agree with pretty much everything you said up to that last point. What would be the best option is to encourage China, Russia and South Korea to take care of them. I seriously doubt North Korea would be running off at the mouth if threatened by over 1 billion Chinese parked on their doorstep with their fingers on the trigger. China already has egg foo yong on their face because they insisted that North Korea was only sabre rattling and did not have nukes. That is why they hosted the talks to begin with. Now that N.K. openly admitted they have nukes, this is indeed a regional problem that directly embarasses China.

Just my humble opinion.

Oh, I totally agree, but I really don't think Russia or China would threaten North Korea. China is a commie country too, but nothing near as restrictive as North Korea. They agree on some things and disagree on others, but they are not exactly bitter enemies. What I was saying is if it came down to just the North vs. the South, the South would be crushed. They need help, but not at the expense of 10,000+ American lives that will be lost. Too many people are cocky because we tore ass against Iraq both times, and also in Afganistan. They don't understand that it won't be like this vs. North Korea.