Looking to put heat only in Buick

richardv6

I was looking through summit catalog and found their heater box kit for street rods.i am planning on installing something like this in my turbo Buick since I have deleted my ac assembly and installed delete panel.i believe it can be done they have 3 sizes to choose from.and has 3 blower speeds then install fitting to go through panel then put heater hoses to it..has anyone else done this? I know they offer a vintage air kit. But I am only wanting heat.

I found a pic w/ heat only. I asked about it being heat/ac, and the owner said heat only.
Here's the pic.A NICE install! AC delete plate 1.jpg

That would be perfect. Anyone know we're I could get a panel like that or would it have to be custom made?

The install took lots of patience. Definitely something u can't rush through cause you have to cut up your old heater box. If I ever wanted to attempt to put the a.c. back in I would have to get a new box.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That box setup from body,I am not sure it would clear stage 2heads and valve covers..plus I don't think it's very attractive. Probly go with custom panel setup somehow.

If I would have seen the other setup I would have picked that one too

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I HAVE A FACTORY HEATER ONLY SETUP OUT OF A GBODY I BOUGHT FROM A MEMBER FEW YEARS AGO,I HAVE NEVER OPENED BOTH BOXES LOL. I WILL SELL IF INTERESTED