Looking for two Epsilon 16x8 wheels

What should I do about these wheels?

• Don't put Epsilon wheels on a Turbo Trans Am - it should ONLY have the gold "turbo" wheels.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell the Epsilon wheels and get a set of GTA/GNX wheels - they're easier to find

• I have no idea; I just like participating in polls

• Total voters

syclone1452

My GN was destroyed a while back. I had Epsilon 3-piece 16x8 black mesh [GNX-like] weels on the car at the time. The two rear wheels were really beat-up. I'm pretty sure they are not repairable.

I'm in the process of dropping the GN drivetrain into a 1980 Turbo Trans Am. I think those mesh wheels would look great on a 2nd-gen F-body. They should bolt right up.

If you have two wheels that you don't want/need, please let me know.
If you have a need for my two wheels, let me know. I may just part with the two I have for the right price.

The Epsilon wheels are a true 3-piece wheel with 20 bolts holding them together... not a one-piece wheel like the GTA/GNX wheels.

The wheels look a lot like the one in the photo that I borrowed from the 'net.

buick_grand_national_gnx_3_piece_wheels_with_new_tires_1400_lansing_mi_8377572.jpg

The Gta wheels are actually a 2 piece wheel that were welded together on the back side. If you can't buy 2 more from the maker or off eBay just buy another set of wheels. Just because these looked good on the Gn doesn't mean they will necessarily look good on the Ta. Have you tried to bring the other 2 wheels to a repair shop? Some of those guys are miracle workers

My GN was destroyed a while back. I had Epsilon 3-piece 16x8 black mesh [GNX-like] weels on the car at the time. The two rear wheels were really beat-up. I'm pretty sure they are not repairable.

I'm in the process of dropping the GN drivetrain into a 1980 Turbo Trans Am. I think those mesh wheels would look great on a 2nd-gen F-body. They should bolt right up.

If you have two wheels that you don't want/need, please let me know.
If you have a need for my two wheels, let me know. I may just part with the two I have for the right price.

The Epsilon wheels are a true 3-piece wheel with 20 bolts holding them together... not a one-piece wheel like the GTA/GNX wheels.

The wheels look a lot like the one in the photo that I borrowed from the 'net.

buick_grand_national_gnx_3_piece_wheels_with_new_tires_1400_lansing_mi_8377572.jpg
I haven't heard or saw another Epsilon wheels in a long time, as I too have Epsilon wheels to which I refinished them, but not the mesh type as you can see in the inserted pictures.
I agreed with ttaowner if you goggle search you might find a specialize wheel shop to repair the damage ones.
You also might want to have the center powder coated in gold color since most of all TTA wheels are in gold painted finish, but then again it's your choice of preference. Good luck in your repair as the Epsilon wheels are very hard to find

Attachments

• 10-30-09_1735.jpg
    10-30-09_1735.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 11-01-09_1358.jpg
    11-01-09_1358.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 11-01-09_1515.jpg
    11-01-09_1515.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 14