Looking for Trust Worthy GN Mechanic in ARK , MO or Tulsa area

DMAC

I am looking for someone that I can pay to peform upgrades on my GN , The last shop I tired took me for a ride.

Any memembers know of anyone withing a couple of hours of Bentonville Arkansas 72712 zip?

Thanks

I'm two hous south of LR(but I'm not a mechanic). What are you needing done to your car "upgrade" wise?
Ross

I'm in Rogers. What are you hoping to have done? Depending on your plans maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

Dean

Hello Glad to see a GN Brother in the same state!!

I am just wanting some basic upgrades to have done as I amass parts, Not all of these would be done at one time but rather a few mods at a time but these are the long range goals

Phase 1
86/87 ECM upgrade ( I have caspers wiring kit for this)
86/87 coil pack . ign module upgrade
High Volume Fuel Pump ( already hotwired)

Phase 2
Install F body Radiator
Electric Fan ( have caspers electrical hookups)
Install 3 Pillar Pod with Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge , Knoock Gauge

Phase 3
Install 87 MAF and translator
Change converter
Install Posi rear end
install scan master

Phase 4

Install 87 intake and Pleium, and 87 throttle body
Install 87 throttle bracket and cable and IAC
Change turbo
Install larger DP
Ad 87 Intercooler
Alky Kit

May I....Phase one : scan master, 255 fuel pump. coil pack(you can install it)
Phase two: will have to add a transmission cooler if you use F-body. Personally, I would go with one of the stock replacement aluminum radiators, stock fan.
Phase Three:posi YES!
Phase four: Turbo, downpipe, injectors, Turbo tweak, alky.......ooops, are you converting a pre 86-87. If so disregard everything I've wrote lol

I have to ask DMAC are you just not mechanically inclined? Don't have any tools? No spare time? Most of what you posted is easy.

I live in a condo and dont have a place to work on a car or the tools