Looking for the guy who makes the stainless TB levers

sixgun86gn

six offender
A while back there was a person selling stainless steel throttle body lever kits for our cars.I need one for a 70mm accufab,unless of course i can find a stock lever and spring for sale.

Who was this person and how do I contact him?

Its Terry, AKA GN ENRGY. I have lost contact with him. I have been trying to get ahold of him since he moved to AZ. I Helped him move but lost contact with.....

If you PM Me I will send you the info I have on him. I have one of the arms (i think) if you are really interested.

Dathan

Reaper said:
Its Terry, AKA GN ENRGY. I have lost contact with him. I have been trying to get ahold of him since he moved to AZ. I Helped him move but lost contact with.....

If you PM Me I will send you the info I have on him. I have one of the arms (i think) if you are really interested.

Dathan

If you have one yes! I am interested.I have e-mailed him and PM'ed him and no response so far. :confused:

sixgun86gn said:
If you have one yes! I am interested.I have e-mailed him and PM'ed him and no response so far. :confused:

Yea me too.. Terry is a hellava nice guy! like I said I helped him move and went to dinner with him a few times and then he dropped off the face of the planet. I would love to get incontact with him.

PM Me or Email me and we'll work on the details of the arm ok.

I know that this is an old thread, but I have just found myself in the same situation. I just bought a new Accufab throttle body and I need a throttle return spring and lever. I called GM, and the return spring has been discontinued.
:confused: