Looking for some pics of 17's or 18's on a Buick

fatride

Looking for pics of 17's or 18's on our Buicks. Also if you can provide some info on BS, Looking to go with 8's on front and 9's on back. Thanks in advance.:)

Here are a few pics of my wheels. They are 17" Simmons FR series. 8.5" fronts with 245/45/17 and 9.5" rears with 285/40/17. 4.4" BS in front and 4.7" BS in rear. No clearance problems at all, anywhere.:)

shoebox.msnw

shoebox.msnw

shoebox.msnw

Brad

Brad,
Those wheels are SICK! I love the look, I wish I could find a set of Fikse or Simmons 17s for my GN. Hey, do you think a 295/40/17 woud fit?

Props on a sharp ride!!

soonergn, Does he run those times with those wheels on the car?? What size tires are on that car???

Originally posted by fatride
soonergn, Does he run those times with those wheels on the car?? What size tires are on that car???

I run those times w/slicks 28x10.5 MT

Tires are 275x40x18 on the rear 10.2 tread 11.2 section width
Frt tires are 245x45x17 9.1 tread 9.8 section width

Mark

Originally posted by darb
Here are a few pics of my wheels. They are 17" Simmons FR series. 8.5" fronts with 245/45/17 and 9.5" rears with 285/40/17. 4.4" BS in front and 4.7" BS in rear. No clearance problems at all, anywhere.:)

Those are the exact same wheels I want to buy, they look incredible!

Now, you just need to lower your car slightly. ;)

Originally posted by TriShield
Those are the exact same wheels I want to buy, they look incredible!

Now, you just need to lower your car slightly. ;)

I would like to lower the car a little ,maybe an inch ,but I am worried it will hurt the 60 ft time OR clearance problems when I drive it on the street .Right now it does not rub ANYWHERE .
Thanks for the compliments on the wheels .

Mark

Gino,

295's will not fit on the wheels that I have with the BS that I have. You should call and talk with someone at groupawheels.com Tell them what you are wanting and they can tell you whether it can fit or not. Thanks for the compliments!

TriShield,

I have to agree with Mark on lowering the car. Sure, it would look good on the street, but I think would have clearance problems with slicks if lowered. I can handle how it looks now, although lowered and inch would look nice also. Haven't decided what to do yet, but will probably just leave as is for now.:D Thanks for the compliments on the wheels!

Brad

My car has 17x8's up front and 18x9.5's in the rear. They are Boyd Coddington wheels. I have 245/40-17's in front and 275/35-18's in the rear (potenza s-03's). There are pics of the car on my website (sometimes the pics don't come up, so please e-mail me for them if you have troubles.)

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/tazinhawaii

(note NO www.)

Derrick