Looking for pics of TR's with black rims

Bassetts.
They made alot of the wheels for the NASCAR crowd.
Your basic black steel wheel, with 2 thin red pin stripes.

20025224452492835662933.jpg

20025222824710297885492.jpg

Had my Centerlines painted.:D

Ok thanks for the pics. Still looking for something to catch my eye.

Keep em' coming.

What kind are they gray wheels on the black TR (on the right) in the 11th pic?
Are they Simmons?

I too went with the black look after seeing a car at bristol in '00 with them.....i looked into the BART racing wheels but they are not designed for full weight cars...i did not want to go with the standard "nascar" wheel because too many pickups on the street have them and most have a red stripe on them....so a buddy of mine (kendall) suggested powdercoating the stock rims....i said, hell why not...i cant post a pic here, but if you want to see it, email me at

evilgn@hotmail.com

and i will email you pics...

my next step is find out if i can powdercoat a set of weld draglites all black....time to get rid of these boat anchors....

After searching the internet for an hour or two, I discovered black wheels are few and far between. The few I found were mostly 5 spoke, directional, or nascar in style.

Then I opened the email from TylerDurden. Wow. He powder coated stock GN wheels black and its a great look imo. My WE4 came with an old set of GN rims. And so another "thing to get done" goes on the list

The rainbow pride sticker on the back of Dan's car (TylerTurdman) really contrasts the black paint nicely.

Hey Dan, send me a pic of your car...I never saw the black wheels.