Looking For Non-ac Box

I have an 83 Malibu Wagon that has the non AC box. Not for sale, since I'm driving the car, but it is a place to look. Most of the other A-G bodies would have AC, I would guess, but Malibus would probably be the best place to look.

Good Luck
Brian

Originally posted by gn1220
What happened to the other one?

Who me?...the other what? Wagon? I have two. One Malibu and one Regal(Turbo Regal).

Brian

Hey Trbobuick, how far is Grand Rapids from you. I have one. I was going to sell it to some friends of mine but they haven't given me a yes or no answer yet. If they do want it I think I can find another one though if your interested. Let me know. See ya

gbodynutt,

grand rapids is just 2 hours away.

i have some buddys that are looking, i will let you all know.

Okay that sounds cool Trbobuick. Let me know. There is a slim chance I might be able to get another one but, I would have to check, if more than one person needs one.???? Thanks

Interesting subject. I'm not running A/C on my car now, and am also looking for other ways to reduce clutter/weight under the hood. Can anyone post any pictures of what this non-ac box looks like installed on our car?

Thanks,
-Banning.

Thanks for the link!

Hard to tell from the last picture, but how is the clearance on the passenger side valve cover compared to stock? More... less?

Thanks,
-Banning.

does anyone have a non air box for sale? i found a few but I'm not paying $200 for just the shell of it.

I have one for sale in the for sale section. COMPLETE unit, not just a shell and not $200