626gn

(2) Hood strut nuts
(5) original two-piece lug nuts in good cond
Valve cover bolts,washers and nuts

(2) Hood strut nuts
(5) original two-piece lug nuts in good cond
Valve cover bolts,washers and nuts

Hey Scott,
Try Ace Hardware or Hawaii Nut & bolt for the valve cover bolts,washers. I would go with Stainless if changing them out.What are the nuts for?

Guy

Thanks for your help Guy. On my car the drivers side valve cover is secured by 2 valve cover bolts in the front and 2 nuts on the back, 1 of which is missing. I'll try and get a photo up later.

I checked Ace and some others but forgot about Hawaii Nut & Bolt, thanks!

Scott

Thanks for your help Guy. On my car the drivers side valve cover is secured by 2 valve cover bolts in the front and 2 nuts on the back, 1 of which is missing. I'll try and get a photo up later.

Scott

Scott

Hey Guy, this is what I was talking about.

Attachments

• DSC04208.jpg
    DSC04208.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 147
Are the two piece lug nuts like the ones on the 4th gen camaro SS? The metal lug nut has threads on the outside and a thin plastic cover that screws on. Damn. I had a complete set of 20 I just chucked in the trash a few days ago. Been sitting in the garage for years. Im a pack rat. I rarely throw anything away.

Are the two piece lug nuts like the ones on the 4th gen camaro SS? The metal lug nut has threads on the outside and a thin plastic cover that screws on. Damn. I had a complete set of 20 I just chucked in the trash a few days ago. Been sitting in the garage for years. Im a pack rat. I rarely throw anything away.

The lugs are readily available from most parts stores... if not LMK and I can take a peek in my "stash"

I believe the one's you're talking about are a different 2 piece design. The one's I'm looking for does not have a screw on cover and they have the word 'metric' stamped on them. They were unique to the 86/87 GN's.

The lugs are readily available from most parts stores... if not LMK and I can take a peek in my "stash"

Rob, lmk if you have factory correct lug nuts for the 86/87 GN with the word metric stamped on 'um. I'll buy them from you if you got any in your stash that are in nice condition. Thanks.

-Scott

Rob, lmk if you have factory correct lug nuts for the 86/87 GN with the word metric stamped on 'um. I'll buy them from you if you got any in your stash that are in nice condition. Thanks.

-Scott

I got some..... I had to find the shiny ones fo another car... :biggrin:

AS far as condition... I take them off and toss them in a jar... if you want to pick through them youre welcome to... I can snap some pics but pics can be decieving.

LMK... 808-291-1328

Also.... LMK on the other odds and ends... I have a jar full of nutrs and bolts from the last TR I dismembered...

I got some..... I had to find the shiny ones fo another car... :biggrin:

AS far as condition... I take them off and toss them in a jar... if you want to pick through them youre welcome to... I can snap some pics but pics can be decieving.

LMK... 808-291-1328

Also.... LMK on the other odds and ends... I have a jar full of nutrs and bolts from the last TR I dismembered...

Thanks Rob. Will try to hook up with you today. Gotta finish the chores and make the wifey happy before going out to play :D

Nice to put another face to a name... SUPER CLEAN GN... man that car puts mine to shame...

Nice to put another face to a name... SUPER CLEAN GN... man that car puts mine to shame...

Same here Rob. Thanks for the hardware, I owe you one. My GN does not compare to your cool collection of toys though... :biggrin:

Same here Rob. Thanks for the hardware, I owe you one. My GN does not compare to your cool collection of toys though... :biggrin:

Hopefully they will all have a new roof over thier heads soon...