Looking for low miles rear springs and rear shocks

bmsv6

I looking for some new or very low mile rear springs and rear shocks for my 87 Gn let me know what all ya got.. Thx

Have you looked on rock auto? My experience has been it's just a small bit more to buy new dud to shipping.

I have a pair of rear springs off my 38k mile 87 WE4. I would take $35 plus shipping for them.

I have 2 pairs of springs 1 new & 1 used, buy new shocks and be safe!!

Attachments

• Image0241.jpg
    Image0241.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Image0241.jpg
    Image0241.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 16
I have a set of cargo coils, similar to above, that rode and sat perfect on my T. They have about 10k on them I would guess, removed them to change some things up on my ride height. I also have a brand new pair of rear shocks, still in the boxes. Gabriels I think. I could put them all together in a box, but it might be heavy. I would sell them for $45 plus shipping for springs and shocks. Get me a zip for a quote, but I can't get it until Wednesday due to work.

I have a brand new set of Monroe shocks for the rear.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Have brand new set of replacement springs. Never installed. Nib
Set of eibach lowering springs on car if interested.

I have Moog rear cargo coil springs for a GN, I bought them new and they probably have 1500-2000 miles on them. I don't remember the part number but they are heavier then originals (load capacity) but retain stock ride height. LMK if your interested.

Tom

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app