Looking for low mileage TTA...

slowcar

Banned
Looking for a low mileage TTA.... cash in hand for right car.... location not important....let me know ...call me if you like Mark 954-548-7706

Is 280 miles low enough for a 1-owner ttop/leather model? It's not really for sale (& probably never will be), but ALOT of $$$$ could make me think otherwise :)

yeah it does. Turbo, Atr Dp and gate. Chrome stuff. I am surprised the ad did not mention that stuff.

tta

Where are you Located? Have a very nice TTA, have owned for 15 years, 52,xxx miles set-up for mild performance increase, 49 turbo, injectors, alcohol injection, 12 bolt rear with Moser axles, Precision 9.5 convertor- 11 sec setup. Take-off parts are stored, I also have factory service manuals,owners kit and sunshades, original radio, has cd player installed at present. Pics available if you send me your e-mail address. Wes # 215-757-1233

Tta

Pictures sent, let me know if you receive them, wifes GN included, also for sale, I don't know how to seperate the pictures. My wife want's a race car to run the Mustang (NMRA) circuit so I need room to build her a car.