Looking for hollow 36mm 1LE bar

HotAirGN

Are there specific models of cars that carry these bars? I don't want to pull a front sway bar off and it be the wrong one. Do i just check for a 1LE option on the sticker of the car? Can anyone help me easily find one, thanks.

These bars came on the late '80s & early '90s F body TransAm, IROC & Z28s. It`s almost 1 & 7/8" diameter. Some have the 34 mm bar also. I have an extra one I`ll sell for $75.00 plus shipping.

36mm bars come on a lot of t/a and formulas Most camaros even IROCs have a 34mm they had to order 1LE package to get the bigger bar

very nice very nice, I have a question where could you buy poly mounts for the 36mm sway bar?

I got my Energy Suspension stuff from my local GM dealership, which has a Pro Shop. Summit, Jegs, etc. should have them. Heck, even AutoZone could order them for you.

The Energy Suspension part numbers are:

Poly swaybar endlinks: 9.8119G
Energy Suspension 9-5173G - Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings - summitracing.com
Swaybar bushings: 9.5713G 1.375"
Energy Suspension 9-8119G - Energy Suspension Sway Bar End Link Sets - summitracing.com

Both of these were black. The 1LE swaybar is 1 13/32", or 36mm. I used the part number above, without problem. The included brackets WILL fit, and they havent ripped out yet. Its been just about a year since I put it on my GN.

Works good with the FullThrottle bar out back.