looking for gnx on 60k budget

al89

I am looking for a gnx I have a 60 k budget is it doable in todays market ?

Absolutely. Although prices are starting to edge back up, you may be able to find a decent low to mid-mileage example in your budget range. Certainly not an undriven or super-low mileage concours example, though.

Keep your eyes open for both online sources and publications, and stay connected with the forums here and the Registry if you need to reach out. Best of luck in your search!

i would suggest posting that you want a gnx either driver or garage queen
many people seem to want to sell there stuff

Pete

al89 said:
thks for the bump , I have been looking have not found the right one yet #196 looks interesting thou

There was a One for sale on here a month or so ago. I think he only wanted 45 for it. Looked like it was in amazing shape

I guess I missed it ,as much as I would like to replace the gn I sold if I cant find one by the end of summer I will pull the trigger on a new vette ...I know I know

al89 said:
I guess I missed it ,as much as I would like to replace the gn I sold if I cant find one by the end of summer I will pull the trigger on a new vette ...I know I know

You should be able to find one in that range by then.

The one in Vegas looks nice for 55k. 65,000 miles is a bit much for that price but it looks pretty nice