Looking for Concert Sound Door Panels w/Speakers

87BLKGN

Hey All
Im putting the car back together again, and see this car is a concert sound system car. I have just regular door panels. Id like to see if there is a set of Concert sound door panels out there so I can make it like it should be. Let me know what you have and the price shipped to 15301.

Upper and lower panels are fine, or just the lower. either way.

Thanks

I found a set of speakers from one board member. If you have the whole door panels or just the lower, let me know so I can decide on getting everything or not. Thanks guys

I found a set of speakers from one board member. If you have the whole door panels or just the lower, let me know so I can decide on getting everything or not. Thanks guys
I have really nice grey CS lowers from a Ttype same as GN but carpet is grey instead of black 150.00 shipped

I'll PM you Nat. I can always dye the gray carpet to be black. Thats no problem. These are the concert sound door panels correct? Thanks again

I'll PM you Nat. I can always dye the gray carpet to be black. Thats no problem. These are the concert sound door panels correct? Thanks again
Yes they are concert sound 87 med grey T type same as the GN

I would give you 40 shipped for your old passenger side lower door panel if it's in good condition whenever you get your concert sound ones in! Not in a big hurry either