Looking for Company selling the Steering wheel shaft gage holders

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Looking for the company that sells the gage pods that mount over the steering wheel shaft.

I've only seen those offered from some guy on Facebook, but I can't remember his name at all.

I saw them on facebook about a week ago also but I can't find them now. GNS does not have them.

These? Right now i have. 2 flat black that holds the scanmaster and gauge..and 3 grey version 2 that holds the 2. 1 /16 gauges.let me know thanks

Attachments

• 20190531_101607.jpg
    20190531_101607.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 20190517_120533.jpg
    20190517_120533.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
  • 20190511_113756.jpg
    20190511_113756.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 20190430_165100.jpg
    20190430_165100.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
  • 20190330_112833.jpg
    20190330_112833.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
I'm not sure what OP was looking for, but those were the ones I was thinking of. Sorry guy from Facebook that I don't know your name. LOL.

Those are trick pieces BTW.

I love mine. Even squeezed my alky light in between. Holds it perfectly. Now everything is right in front of my face so I'm not glancing left, right, down when I nail it.
20190504_181350.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SSpeedracerX:
Beautiful car, Sir. I just want to mount 1 small gage centered over the steering wheel shaft housing. I would like to see some close-up shots of the Alky-Control unit mounting. I've been considering mounting mine there for years but I'm not sure that I can live with the visual appearance of the angle that it has when mounting it there. Not complaining about your choice of mounting it there, just saying.

SSpeedracerX:
Beautiful car, Sir. I just want to mount 1 small gage centered over the steering wheel shaft housing. I would like to see some close-up shots of the Alky-Control unit mounting. I've been considering mounting mine there for years but I'm not sure that I can live with the visual appearance of the angle that it has when mounting it there. Not complaining about your choice of mounting it there, just saying.
Let me see if I can dig up a pic. Car is not with me right now. You probably won't like it. It's functional but not aesthetically pleasing and my electric cutout switch is near it also. Have so much going on with the car that I haven't got to cleaning that up yet. When I went with the ecu-gn, I was able to remove 3 or 4 gauges from the interior which I feel cleans it up. Work in progress.

RacerX, what is ecugn. Is that something from eric? Why can you get rid of the gauges. What else can you get gone?

RacerX, what is ecugn. Is that something from eric? Why can you get rid of the gauges. What else can you get gone?

I got rid of my trans temp, oil pressure and coolant temp gauges because the ecu-gn will display them on the dashboard screen in the software. Short of driving around with a laptop, I might need to use a Tablet so the "dash" is always visible with live gauges. But, with all the safeties we can build into the car with the ecu-gn, I see little need for all these gauges which were very reactive anyway. Now the ecu-gn is proactive and can add fuel, control boost, shut down based on low oil pressure, etc. I'm still learning this.

Can even get rid of the boost gauge and probably even the scanmaster-g and tach but I like having those right in front of my eyes for boost and knock. The ecu-gn displays all of this and can warn.