Looking for an engine so CAl!

RenR

Heavy Pressure
My block decided to knock. Looking for any v6 na or turbo. PM me and let me know what you have. a Stocker will do just fine, if you have something better let me know and ill see if its in my budget. just need the longblock...

Thanks Brent, I have a good used short block or a rebuilt mild perf. engine ready to go. I also have a stroker motor that I will have also ready soon. give me a call. Lou

Thanks guy's I could also use a little work. I'm in between jobs right now.

called lou, short block is a 86 so i need an 86-87 core. Oh well i keep looking.

How much boost do you guys think an n/a shortblock block can handle? this is just for a stock application..

ehh anyways it looks like ill end up just rebuilding this 83' block

called lou, short block is a 86 so i need an 86-87 core. Oh well i keep looking.

How much boost do you guys think an n/a shortblock block can handle? this is just for a stock application..

ehh anyways it looks like ill end up just rebuilding this 83' block

What's wrong with the 86 again?

Thanks Brent, I have a good used short block or a rebuilt mild perf. engine ready to go. I also have a stroker motor that I will have also ready soon. give me a call. Lou

Lou, here is a thought...you can store one of those engines (preferably the stroker) in my car :biggrin:

Lou, here is a thought...you can store one of those engines (preferably the stroker) in my car :biggrin:

Get in line.
:D

I have one of Lous "mild perf" rebuilds in my GN.
Been driving it every day like I stole it at 20lbs of boost ever since I left his shop and it just keeps on buzzing.

What's wrong with the 86 again?

nothing is wrong with his, but he cant accept the 83 core for the 86 block. I understand his reasoning, since he rebuilds them. i wish i could afford that stroker though!

nothing is wrong with his, but he cant accept the 83 core for the 86 block. I understand his reasoning, since he rebuilds them. i wish i could afford that stroker though!

Oh, I got what you are saying....I didnt read it well enough the first time :redface: