Looking for a turbo

Trannyman95

I am working on a project and am looking for something in the 60ish range. Not looking to spend new pricing but am looking for something in good condition. I have thought about the TA49 but may be a bit small for what I am planning and something like a TE60 would be more fitting but dont want to go with a 67 as that is a bit larger than I want so something in that ballpark. Also looking for an external wastegate that will work well in the 10-20 psi range with above sized turbo.

I am working on a project and am looking for something in the 60ish range. Not looking to spend new pricing but am looking for something in good condition. I have thought about the TA49 but may be a bit small for what I am planning and something like a TE60 would be more fitting but dont want to go with a 67 as that is a bit larger than I want so something in that ballpark. Also looking for an external wastegate that will work well in the 10-20 psi range with above sized turbo.

I have a pt 54 turbo with ceramic coated compressor housing w/actuator.It has low miles since build and has a new comp wheel and balanced shaft..This is a quick spooling turbo with 3000 stall converter.rated at 620hp..
priced is $525.00 shipped to your door..

Attachments

• my car 1300.jpg
    my car 1300.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69