Looking for a possible member on this forum

Doctor Evil

Yeah, Baby...Yeah !
Does anyone know David Kuntz. If so please email me at m1a2drvr@yahoo.com as I have recently come into posession of a GN he may have owned and would like to talk to him if possible. Thanks.

You would be correct. Do you happen to know the details of the car? It looks to have several modifications but we would like to know about the internals of the engine and possibly the value of the engine. Also do happen to know if it has a stall and if so what size? Any transmission work or rear end work at all? Just trying to find as much info as possible without taking it all apart.

Doctor Evil said:
I am selling certain parts of the car on ebay. If you are interested in anything email me at m1a2drvr@yahoo.com

BTW, Your pictures suck.

Do you have any that aren't so dark and in focus?

I might be interested in buying some stuff if I could see some details.

Thanks

Where in Orlando is the car so people can come look at it?

Scott

I decided to post most of the items on ebay since I dont really have an idea of their value. The rear end and driveshaft are up for sale locally if anyone is interested. To turbofish38 my digital camera wasnt working very well so in the future use a little more tact when speaking to those you dont know.

Doctor Evil said:
I decided to post most of the items on ebay since I dont really have an idea of their value. The rear end and driveshaft are up for sale locally if anyone is interested. To turbofish38 my digital camera wasnt working very well so in the future use a little more tact when speaking to those you dont know.

How much for the rear? G80 3.42's?