looking for a nice roller (street use)

carmelo gaudite

Looking to buy a rust free GN, T-TYPE, or plain Regal ROLLER intended for STREET USE only. I don't mind paying top dollar for it for the right body and right interior. I have my own motor,tranny, complete drivetrain and electronics. I will come and pick the car up anywhere in the U.S. Please send me some photos of your car (exterior/interior) to james08109@aol.com thanks.

check my add for testing flooded waters. Will go $5,000 without engine/ trans setup. This leaves you with killer suspension, rear, awsome interior. will include the extra header panel/ front fillers.

roller

gn4u2c said:
check my add for testing flooded waters. Will go $5,000 without engine/ trans setup. This leaves you with killer suspension, rear, awsome interior. will include the extra header panel/ front fillers.
your car looks nice but I prefer a hardtop as I'm planning to transplant my twin turbo into the new one thank you for the offer though.

Carmelo i have a nice 87 Buick Limited dark grey hardtop body w/Centerline Warriors w/grey interior it has a SBC in it now but i would sell it rolling if you're still interested :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

roller

Vsix said:
Carmelo i have a nice 87 Buick Limited dark grey hardtop body w/Centerline Warriors w/grey interior it has a SBC in it now but i would sell it rolling if you're still interested :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696
hoping to see it this weekend Jimmy, thanks