looking for a mild torque converter

fast-ed

after everything is said and done, i'll guesstimate 385hp or so an my daily commuter. i am looking for a mild tc just to give me a little more psi off the line. i would like to stay with a 12 inch tc because of los angeles traffic and long road trips. am i asking too much or is there a tc that'll suit me?

after everything is said and done, i'll guesstimate 385hp or so an my daily commuter. i am looking for a mild tc just to give me a little more psi off the line. i would like to stay with a 12 inch tc because of los angeles traffic and long road trips. am i asking too much or is there a tc that'll suit me?

The best bet would be to just get your stock D5 restalled. Works great.

i was leaning towards that idea. but restalled to how much?

2800 ought to be more than enough. I had mine done that way, back when I was still running a stock size and during normal driving, you'd never know any difference.

is top end efficiency sacrificed when converter fins are bent or altered for a higher stall? were gear shifts felt more after time on the restalled d5?

i appreciate u helping me out. i will either restall my d5 or look into an 11 inch. i don't want to do this twice.

I have a Protorque 12" 2800 stall LU with about 7,000 miles on it if interrested. Switched to a billet 9/11 3200. Phil.