Looking for a good REPUTED GN mechanic around Chicago.....

ggman

Hello,

I am looking for someone that truly knows this car,i need someone with the knowledge in this specific vehicle , i need to diagnose a few problems with my car.

I'll go a lil further than Chicago, but it depends on how far too.

i need a mechanic that specializes in Turbo Buicks...Thanx in advance.

40 minutes from chicago but well worth the drive:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• mybanner4b8dc2fe9508f.jpg
    mybanner4b8dc2fe9508f.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 324
Nuthing iz really wrong with it, it just needs a tune up and and i got a few oil leaks i need to get checked out, maybe some loose wires in the engine bay,
The car runs good, i bought it this way so i dont know if i am losing any power because of these "minor" problems. This is why i am looking for someone that knows this car , and not just a regular old mechanic.

@ DIAZ 87

Thank you, i will definatly check out South Chicago Buick Perfomance. is there anybody there i should ask for ? should i tell them u sent me ? thank you again

Thats Rick, TurboBuRick here on the board. Great Guy, knows the TR's too.

You can't beat having Rick work on your car...He works out of his garage, so you get a very good labor rate, he knows these cars inside and out, and he only does top notch work!

Thank you everybody for your input...

i sent Turbo Rick an email, he is busy at the moment but in a few weeks he can help me out.

What type of work has Rick done on YOUR cars ???

i am not doing anything major YET but i would like to hear some feedback ...thank you again,

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

What type of work has Rick done on YOUR cars ???

Helped me put a cam in my old car, get it all buttoned up and broken in.

Also helped teach me some tuning stuff with the stock ECM. He is a whiz at that stuff. Definatley very mechanically inclined as well as understanding how the electronics work too. :cool: Oh yeah, he's also did a killer job welding up a set of headers and flattening some flanges for me.

If you want someone you can trust to drop your car off, and have work done as clean and neatly as you would hope to do yourself, he's the guy.

Thanks rick!!!!

Well last friday i took my VERY low mile we4 to see rick for a rear end repair(broken studs on my QE gnx cloned suspension). i meet rick....found out we all went to school together(had alot of the same friends in high school) wow small world!!! anyways... rick's work was great and very fair prices too!!!!! everything went smooth...so i'll be back to him soon with the my other turbo buick!!! glad ya liked the rims too rick...ya get any good rim pics?? Thanks again TURBO AL