Looking for a F.A.S.T System

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
As the title states, I'm looking for a F.A.S.T system. Doesn't really matter to me if it's bank-to-bank or sequential. Although, sequential will be better than the older bank-to-bank.

As the title states, I'm looking for a F.A.S.T system. Doesn't really matter to me if it's bank-to-bank or sequential. Although, sequential will be better than the older bank-to-bank.
I have one ,bank to bank $750 shipped. Its in my car right now and everything works fine.

Where are you located? What does your price include? Will I need ANYTHING else to get it in the car?

You accept Paypal? Also, does the Oxygen sensor come with the system? I know I'm asking alot of questions, but I'm pretty sure you've had deals go bad or you didn't get everything you were expecting when buying online. Not saying that it will happen, but I want to make sure that we are both clear.

Wisconsin. Yes everything to istall in your car. Plug it in and drive.

You accept Paypal? Also, does the Oxygen sensor come with the system? I know I'm asking alot of questions, but I'm pretty sure you've had deals go bad or you didn't get everything you were expecting when buying online. Not saying that it will happen, but I want to make sure that we are both clear.
Yes it dose have the Oxygen sensor and casper addapter harness. I do have paypal. If you do paypal add on the 5%.

threerial...I have replied to your pm.
Ross, I'll give you a call sometime today. In meetings for most of the day today.

I have a classic fast sequential for 850. ,with Casper's adapter harness and programs, plus heated o2 if your interested feel free to call me at 708 717 8700. Thanks,Bill