Looking for 86-87 Silver T w/blackout pkg

smokinttype

Looking for 86-87 Silver T with blackout package. The car must be pretty much stock maybe a few bolt on mods. No T-tops, no race cars, no junk, no rebuilt title, no theft recovery. I think you get the idea. Would prefer a southern car. If it falls under that catagory let me know and we will take it from there. Thanks. :smile:

p.s. I have looked at everything on autotrader, turbobuick, turbobuicks, t6p, gnttype.org, hemmings and other sites for over a month and am up-to-date as of 3-24-08.

Missed one!

Looking for 86-87 Silver T with blackout package. The car must be pretty much stock maybe a few bolt on mods. No T-tops, no race cars, no junk, no rebuilt title, no theft recovery. I think you get the idea. Would prefer a southern car. If it falls under that catagory let me know and we will take it from there. Thanks. :smile:

p.s. I have looked at everything on autotrader, turbobuick, turbobuicks, t6p, gnttype.org, hemmings and other sites for over a month and am up-to-date as of 3-24-08.

Race Ads | For Sale: 1986 Buick Turbo T Regal

It does have t-tops though. :biggrin:

It's not Silver but Chestnut

Hey, I know your ad says Silver but would you consider Chestnut/Gold?

I think it's a good combo esp w/ Blackout trim.

Another favorite is White w/ Blackout trim. This car needs absolutely no work and is totally rust free.

Can search under my name (87Ltd) under (Cars for Sale) for (Gold 87 Turbo-T with Leather).

Price is also in your range.

TIA

That is what I am looking for!!! Thanks!!!:)

According to Kirban's book there were just 124 86 T-type's made with gray leather split buckets and 55 with tan leather. A local member has a car identical to this one even with the electronic climate control. That car looks to be in pretty nice condition.

Dave

Yeah its a pretty rare car. My cousins husband has an 86 that is very similar to this car except its light silver and came from the factory with a stripe kit. Its the only one I have ever seen like it. Its a sharp car.

I am not sure if it's factory but Dean's 86 I was referring to also has a pin stripe on the side. Looks very nice.

Here's a teaser....:biggrin:

Attachments

• My T 004.jpg
    My T 004.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 478
Hey thanks for all the help Dave! I think I have found one in East Bernstadt Kentucky. I hope to pick it up this weekend.:)