Looking for 30# boost guage

dthrock

Looking for a guage with negative (vaccum) indication as well as 30# on top. I saw one somewhere last fall but I cant remember who had them. My present VDO is backlight as well. Something I cant seem to find in a 30#er

Anyone seen one lately?

Dave

Go to Ebay and type in boost gauge. You'll find a great selection of gauges there. AutoMeter makes a 30/30 gauge. Just check the sellers feedback before bidding or sending money. I sent a m.o. for over $50 to a guy who dissappeared. It seems he scammed quite a few people out of hundreds. Lesson learned.

Summit or Jegs will be more than happy to get you one. You could also call Ramchargers as they are also an autometer reseller.

I wouldn't bother with E-bay on the boost gauge. I tried that when I wanted to put one in. In a nut shell people are stupid. Every boost gauge, and there were many, went for what I could get one in Summit or Jegs for new WITH the tubing and fittin's. My O-2's worth. Maybe you'll have better luck.:confused:

I have an Autometer 30psi/30" 2 1/16" Sport Comp on my car. I got the gauge and Autometer A-pillar pod from Jeg's.
IMO, and I'm sure some will disagree, the VDO gauges look like they belong on my 4 year old's buggy-car. ;)
S.