Looking for 3.5in MAF pipe

Lhorn

Does anyone make a 3.5 inch MAF pipe (for LS1 MAF) that has the bends in it (as opposed to a straight MAF pipe with bent connectors)? I like the looks of the pipe with the bends better than the staight pipe.

Thanks.

If I knew of one, I would have bought it. I ended up buying the black powdercoated 3.5" pipe from buickgn.com. It has the angled connectors with the straight pipe, unfortunately. I could have made my own like I have in the past, but I was in a hurry. I honestly dont like the look of it too much. I really like the look of the ESP intake tube. This intake tube is really really noisy. Sounds like a wet dry vac under boost, and it amplifies the fluttering sound when you let off like a big horn.

I have one in 3-1/2 that I had made up that I don't need anymore,I changed my combo- went to 4inch turbo inlet. I'm looking to sell with 3-1/2 air filter.

ok I'll try to take a few pics this weekend! I have the same pipes made up in 4 inch on my care now to show how it looks installed. The first pipe,s-pipe go's from turbo to mass air, then I made a 90 bend that mounts the filter under the purge canister for ram air.

3.5" MAF pipe

TINMAN Performance Products now makes a mandrel bent adj. MAF pipe in both 3.5" & 4". PH# 586-939-2410.