Look what i found

RAPIDOV6

I found a pair of front GTA wheels at a junkyard.I paid $50 for wheels with center caps :eek:
They are in pretty good shape.
Now i just need two more ;)

Attachments

• gta2.jpg
    gta2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 185
  • gta3.jpg
    gta3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 160
chrisgarrett said:
You should have put the money towards a new floor jack. :)

!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Theres nothing wrong with the jack i just removed the handle so my little boy wont scratch my cars :eek: :D

RAPIDOV6 said:
!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Theres nothing wrong with the jack i just removed the handle so my little boy wont scratch my cars :eek: :D

yup, I know the feeling

RAPIDOV6 said:
!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I think I know where you live! Not really. Funny story. I was driving through the hood and I saw a bunch of kids playing stick ball. I told my wife "that looks like a jack handle". One kid had a white bar with a hand grip on one end. Yep sure enough. I slowed down and could see that it was a two piece jack handle. I hope you keep it locked up in the gun safe. I dont have any kids but I think I'm more dangerous. I cant think of how many times I've scratched or did something stupid to the GN while it was parked in the garage.

BTW I got you beat. I picked up two fronts for $9.99 each. They were on an S-10 and the U-Pull-It had a wheel special that weekend. Mine have a little road rash but you cant beat the price. What happened to the rears? I bet you could have doubled your money if you could have found a TTA that needed a spare set for slicks or DR's.