Lonnie Diers/ Extreme Automatics

Did I make a mistaken ordering from this guy?

Wow, I hope not...Ohio is a far drive.

I hope you did not make a mistake as well.:(
All will come and say he's a stand up guy... He will work it out... He's really busy..The parts had to be dropped shipped..ect,ect. I hope the trans works as soon as you get it.:eek:

^ never had issues with lonnie myself. he even called me while i was out working on my car to see if we got the shift points right. trans hasnt missed a beat. i took it to the track last weekend and the new trans brake is awsome. lonnie does get very busy at times.

^ never had issues with lonnie myself. he even called me while i was out working on my car to see if we got the shift points right. trans hasnt missed a beat. i took it to the track last weekend and the new trans brake is awsome. lonnie does get very busy at times.

I can understand busy. But I can't understand this.

I can understand busy. But I can't understand this.

If you have ordered and paid for a tranny already, be patient, he WILL come through. He cant be on the phone all day and get tranny's built too. I'm sure he gets aggravated that he can't talk to everyone, but that just means he has alot of business right now. I hope this is the case. He really is a cool guy to deal with.

Bryan

If you have ordered and paid for a tranny already, be patient, he WILL come through. He cant be on the phone all day and get tranny's built too. I'm sure he gets aggravated that he can't talk to everyone, but that just means he has alot of business right now. I hope this is the case. He really is a cool guy to deal with.

Bryan

Yeah, real cool guy to deal with.

Bryan

Extreme Automatics is no longer on my vendors list.

I need companies I can trust and count on.

What's the issue? He calls me often. I have talked to him in about 2 weeks but I can.

Lonnie is a great vendor and buick guy.

What's the issue? He calls me often. I have talked to him in about 2 weeks but I can.

Lonnie is a great vendor and buick guy.

The issue is no transmission. I ended up having to purchase another one.

What is with this guy? He won't respond to emails, he won't return phone calls.
He will change his answering machine message from time to time. LOL

I have only talked to him two times since the order.

4 weeks ago, he told me is was shipped.

Then 1 week ago, he told me it was shipped.

I have heard good things about his transmissions and hope everthing is ok with him.

Extreme Automatics

The issue is no transmission. I ended up having to purchase another one.
What was he building for you? Did you pay him already? Who did you order your new one from. What's going on? Transmission guys are dropping like flies lately!

What was he building for you? Did you pay him already? Who did you order your new one from. What's going on? Transmission guys are dropping like flies lately!

I found a used unit from coan.
Lonnie was building a 400 spragless with brake in first and second.
I paid him months ago.

I don't know what is going on.
I hope all is well with him.