Logging with POWERLOGGER

HUENEMEGN

Hello all,

I just installed my wideband and powerlogger . Everything seems to connect just fine on my laptop .
My only question is how do I log my runs. I know there is a RECORD/Space tab on top of the PL screen . When I press that tab, the bottom left tab turns RED . Is that when its recording ?
Because when I got home and was trying to view my log I saw nothing on the log records .
Or do I need to do something else as soon I end my log that i am recording ? What I'm I doing wrong ? Can someone help on what are the steps to log on the PL?

Thank you

the record button or space bar will start the recording, space bar or ESC will stop it.

at that point the recording is in memory, you can review it and/or save it. you have to save it then or when you start monitoring again the log is lost.

you can set up save options so that it will autosave when you stop recording, or quick save with the F5 key. It all depends on your preference.

the manual way to save the log is F3 page, S (save button), create a filename, enter the file comment, ENTER.

Bob

the record button or space bar will start the recording, space bar or ESC will stop it.

at that point the recording is in memory, you can review it and/or save it. you have to save it then or when you start monitoring again the log is lost.

you can set up save options so that it will autosave when you stop recording, or quick save with the F5 key. It all depends on your preference.

the manual way to save the log is F3 page, S (save button), create a filename, enter the file comment, ENTER.

Bob

I see ... So I guess everything that I thought I was recording/saving ,wasn't happening. I would just start another recording back to back, No saving or naming the file .

Thank you .. I think I will do the auto-save . That's the most efficient way in my mind .