limit engineering

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Come to find out I need a new turbo. I decide to rebuild my stock one. Call Chooper up and he tells me to send it no problem. Tells me turn around time is one day. "Just put a piece of paper with your name the tpye turbo and a number you can be reached." I send it out asap, takes 1 week 5 (days) to get there. I call to ask if he recieved it and when he'll look at it. ( its wed now)"i did recieve it just havent gotten to it yet but it should be by thurs if not definitely fri" It memorial day weekend and I wait. I decide to call him a week after he was susposed to look at it. "ohhh yea i got ill send it Monday" Fine he forgot or got busy no problem. A week later it shows up. I haven had much luck with the car so i decide to check it out. For starters one of the bolt holes where the actuator oes was stripped. No biggie ill just but a bigger bot or heil coil it. Low and behold i check the impellar and it has mass amounts of play. It does hit the housing sometimes. I call Chopper the next day and he makes it seem like im crazy or dont know what im talking about. I wait for UPS to pick it up (hes paying through their account) and again I wait about 4 days. I call him up and he says it takes awhile for ups pic up to go through. I cal after about a week and they sort it out. "problem w ups" they say.. (yeah right) They finally pick it up takes another r week to get there and he does agree it was a bum Turbo. ( i couldnt wait any longer on poor business tactics and miscommunication so i called Jack and he set me right) He has to send a core back to me and i have to pay that shipping on top of all this stress and bad business. Limit you dropped the ball and I probaly wnt do businees again with you. I know many people have used you guys in our community but when my car has to sit for 4-6 weeks because of mismangement or a quality cntrol issue is when i get pissed and you havent done anything to compensate for your scrw up. Good luck to all who deal w them.

wow thats weird. i have never had a problem with limited. Sucks that you had this problem.

Limit.

i think its more my luck than anything else but I only get burned once especially when im laying out $$.. All well ends well.

well at least jack got you hooked up. just waiting to hear back from jack myself about a turbo.

Wairting and waiting

Im still waiting for my CPT 61... ahhhhh its nerve racking. im already for it. Ima give a call mon or tues to see whats up. its soo frustrating this is my only car and im going nuts.....

that is usually how it works. whenever you need something yesterday, something comes up. Either out of stock, shipping issues, etc. I think a lot of us have been in your shoes at one time.

Good luck.

limit

It's to my understanding that chopper is the only one there running the show, John Craig stay's at home 98% of the time. with that in mind i just wonder who they have as help rebuilding there turbo's?