Limit Engineering 70 P Trim Turbo

SCOOBY DOO

BASED CANADIAN PATRIOT!!
70 P Trim Limit Engineering turbo with Garret .63 exhaust housing and HD actuator. I purchased this from Norbs right after he had it rebuilt from Limit. It has one summer of driving on it...and it never saw anything over 20 PSI. There are some very slight niks on the cold side impeller...but nothing to impede performance. The only reason I'm selling it was because my convertor was a little tight for this turbo. I had it sold...but the buyer backed out. I have it packed in the box from my new turbo for safe shipping. No pics...as it's aleady packed from the first buyer that backed out. Price is $450.00 shipped to your door. Please guys...no lowball offers...as it's sitting on the shelf at the shop...and I'll eventually sell it to a customer. Paypal only...thank you.

70 P Trim Limit Engineering turbo with Garret .63 exhaust housing and HD actuator. I purchased this from Norbs right after he had it rebuilt from Limit. It has one summer of driving on it...and it never saw anything over 20 PSI. There are some very slight niks on the cold side impeller...but nothing to impede performance. The only reason I'm selling it was because my convertor was a little tight for this turbo. I had it sold...but the buyer backed out. I have it packed in the box from my new turbo for safe shipping. No pics...as it's aleady packed from the first buyer that backed out. Price is $450.00 shipped to your door. Please guys...no lowball offers...as it's sitting on the shelf at the shop...and I'll eventually sell it to a customer. Paypal only...thank you.

Bump for a killer turbo and cheep.

What stall would I need for this in a stock car with heads and cam done to it? What times have you run with it?

What stall would I need for this in a stock car with heads and cam done to it? What times have you run with it?

I don't want to speak for the seller but just to offer some feedback for your question--I had a 70 P trim for a while and I used it with a 3400 stall Vigilante and it worked great. I had a Precision .63 housing on mine and the one for sale has a Garrett .63 housing so the one for sale should spool better and may require less stall but not a lot less. My car ran easy 10.70's with poor 60' foot times due to a poorly prepped track with a mild motor set up. A 70 P trim can get a full weight car into the high 9's.

I'd recommend a 3200...the 3000 I was using with it was a little tight. Norbs went 10.3 with it at 34 PSI and I went 11.8 with 20 PSI.

I did not know you could spool a turbo this big with 3200 stall. How do you think it would work with ported irons, ported intake, and 218/218 with a 3200 in a street car?

It's a P Trim...with a Garret .63 exhaust housing...so it spools easily. I have a 3000 in my car and it was just a tad tight...a 3200 would be bang on.

Thanks guys. I'll take it. Send you paypal address and I'll send payment.

Btw, how would you compare this turbo to a precision journal bearing 6765 billet or Turbonetics bb 66 billet regarding spoolup and airflow/hp potential?

As I stated above, Norbs went 10.3 at 134...so the HP potential is there. The Turbonetics 66 would be the closest equivalent.

Brad,

Turbo has not been received. Can you please check on it or send tracking info?

Thanks
Leon