like the stickers on the side or not

stickers on the side

• like the indy pace car stickers

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • dont like them

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters
I like the sleeper factor too much. My stickers are still in the box along with my TTA fender emblems (still in the GM bags). I love layin the smack down with my "305 automatic" ;) If I want to attract attention, and let people know what hit them, I'll take the GN out :D.

I would love to own a TTA someday with or without the decals(dont matter to me if the price is right). Those are great cars(a friend of mine has one and its beautiful) but the prices are insane in retrospect to its GTA counterpart. I own a very clean 43k mile 89 350TPI GTA and theres nothing "Ordinary" or "just a" GTA about it. Its a great car and the TTA is based on such greatness. Especially when bone stock it does 14.1 spinning.

Originally posted by SLZ
Especially when bone stock it does 14.1 spinning.
A little faster than that bone stock, mine bone stock ran 13.8s spinning with hard 11 year old original tires. GN's usually will run low 14's bone stock, my GN ran about 14.5 bone stock.

Don't like 'em.....

Makes the car look like a billboard. Also, IMHO the decals on the TTA did not look nearly as distinctive as some other pace cars (example: 1978 Corvette).

For a daily driver, I think it's an avertisement to "steal me".

I think they look great.

As far as looks go, for when you are out cruising I think they look great.

If you were doing some racing for $$ and wanted to stay low profile then people would probably think it was just a regular GTA and be willing to race you than if they knew it was a TTA.

I guess it comes down to what you use it for. I use my TTA for cruising and car shows so the stickers are on the doors.

SLZ, if you only own a GTA you won't understand how different they are. The prices are different between the TTA and GTA for a reason. They are SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH faster than you GTA. If your friend has one have him take you for a ride and you'll see. GTA's are no different than Mustangs. There everywhere. How many TTA's have you seen?

The prices are different between the Mercedes and Chevy too. Which one would you rather have if someone gave one to you.

I would have to agree with mark b that it is an advertisement to "steal me" on a daily driver. I like to be able to go anywhere within reason and not have to worry too much about the car. I also like the stealth look when driving. But I also like the look of the decals. Maybe I just need to get another TTA for show to put some on.