Like new GN Centers

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I have 5 like new centers for sale $110 shipped to lower 48.I want to sell all together 4 of the centers were only put on once out of the box and the 5th one,looks new but when I took it off the metal ring came off so I fixed it and its still good.Thanks

I have 5 like new centers for sale $110 shipped to lower 48.I want to sell all together 4 of the centers were only put on once out of the box and the 5th one,looks new but when I took it off the metal ring came off so I fixed it and its still good.Thanks

I'll take em.. do you do paypal?

thanks
j

Back to the top.I thought this was a good deal.:confused:

I thought you said these were sold the other day???:confused:

Mike doesn't have a Paypal account but I do and I live 15 minutes from him so if anybody wants to use Paypal to buy these center caps I will be glad to get the money to him for them. Obviously the 3% would have to be added for Paypal fees. If anybody's interested let Mike know and he can PM my Paypal address to you.

I thought they were sold but I thought since the guy wanted to use paypal he should pay fees and he thought we should split and fees and just couldnt come to terms but thanks anyways for offering your account.I always thought that buyer pays fees but Im not familiar with the whole paypal thing.

I thought they were sold but I thought since the guy wanted to use paypal he should pay fees and he thought we should split and fees and just couldnt come to terms but thanks anyways for offering your account.I always thought that buyer pays fees but Im not familiar with the whole paypal thing.

That's nearly always the way it works unless the seller offers to eat the fees. For a $110 sale it would be $3.30 so I don't even see how that could be enough to sway a prospective buyer away from making a deal???:confused: I've never thought twice about paying Paypal fees when I was buying something.

Hey guys

listen.. I've been buying and selling stuff on Ebay.. on here.. and elsewhere for a long time. As the seller you can set the terms as you'd like.. but, I've NEVER added pay pal fees. I didn't try to talk Mike down on price.. just wanted the fees either covered or split.

I'm still interested. If you want to do it.. let me know.

j

That would be like you giving your self a 3% discount. Why should the seller have to eat that? When you buy and sell on E~Bay you have to pay with Pay Pal so you figure that in the price when you post it. Look at Mikes trader rating. He IS NOT A SHISTER!!

Mike I'll take the center caps. I've been tossing it around for quite a while anyway--I actually was going to buy them from you in Norwalk but I had to give you the $600 for the turbo that day instead. I'm going to a wedding in Columbus today and spending time with my father tomorrow since he's up from Tennessee for the first time in 2 years but we'll meet up sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow on the way to see my father since he's in Lorain. Oh, and you'll have to eat my ATM fees for withdrawing the money.:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Congrats on the sale

I'll bet it would have cost less than 10 bucks to ship em.

But, what do I know.

As far as me giving myself a discount.. no.. I was negeotiating a 1.5 percent better deal. Wow.. crazy huh?

j

I'll bet it would have cost less than 10 bucks to ship em.

But, what do I know.

As far as me giving myself a discount.. no.. I was negeotiating a 1.5 percent better deal. Wow.. crazy huh?

j
$1.50 discount. I would be embarrased to even ask. It looks as though it worked out beeter for Mike as he doesn't have to ship them and shipping to Texas would have been over $10

not so much

never embarrassed to negotiate a better price. If you feel differently, I have a ton of parts here for $1000.00 each. You want em?

I'm glad the sale worked out for Mike. And, no the standard shipping would NOT have been more than 10 dollars.

Take care.. happy Turbo Regaling.. and keep on paying full price. We all appreciate it!

j

You are a peice of work. Mike told you he DID NOT have pay pal then he went out of his way to use a friends account. To try and make things easier for you and then you try to get him to pick up the $1.50 pay pal fees. Takes nerve.

Mike, you should have added in an extra fuel fee to drop them off for shipping. :D Buyer almost always covers the paypal fees unless noted other. I am amazed that 3 bucks killed the deal. Sorry to say but shipping rates have been on the rise, to ship to TX it would have been atleast 10 bucks+. I have learned this the hard way lately and have lost some profit to cover the extra shipping fees. I just shipped out injectors in a 1x1 box UPS ground from OH to KY and it cost $14. :eek: Probably better you sold these caps local because you would have been negotiating shipping with this guy too. Amazing.