Lifter 89 Bronco2... good Mudder

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
Its an 89 Bronco 2 XLT w/2.9L V6 and Mazda 5-Speed manual.

Its got a 6" Skyjacker Lift Kit, 33X12.50 Tires. Dana 35 Front with 3.73 Gears. Ford 8.8" Rear with 3.73 Gear, manual Locking Hubs and Transfer case.
Wired for CB, Has Winch Front Bumper and Alpine Head Unit. Full Size Spare. Fenders Cut with Bushwacker Flares.

Bad: very few small spots of rust. Tires are noisy on Highway. Really needs steeper Gears. It’s got a few dents, but nothing major, interior carpets got some ground in dirt. Have to use pliers to pull the hood opener inside the cab. Though hey, its a 4x4 toy. It’s been on Trails.

Odometer says 40,000 miles... is it 140 or 240... I do not know for sure.

Power Windows work, Power Door Locks work sometimes (Always Clicks but not always Locks)

Asking $3700. Must Sale... Wife wants to have baby and this is one to many toys. This is my Daily driver and I need to replace it with one so my 05 Stang can sit in the garage. Looking for Convertibles or Trucks with removable tops and 4X4 for trade. (Mustangs and Camaro/Firebird Convertibles are of high interest, but can not be "project" vehicles)

kfelts@aisintn.com
or
kylemfelts@aol.com

Make an offer or I will entertain a trade for anythign that is a reliable runner. My interest very greatly so you never know what I may be interested in.