Lets see those engine pics.......

YES THERE ARE QUITE A FEW NICE ENGINE PICS, BUT UR ENGINE BAY IS JUST REDICULOUSLY PRISTINE! THERE IS NOT ONE VISIBLE PIECE THAT DOSEN'T LOOK BETTER THEN NEW. THAT BAY GIVES NEW MEANING TO ATTENTION TO DETAIL! PICS LIKE THAT MAKE WE WANT TO GO BACK INTO DEBT....:mad: :biggrin: PLEASE POST ANY UPDATES OVER THE WINTER. THANX...

wow thanks Brett! Makes it all worth the while when someone enjoys all my hard work! :) I have a real love for these cars always have. They were so special and it's nice to have one to play with. Usually in Jan. when the holidays are over I'll start to play. I have some goodies on the way and working out a deal on some other things. It's hard not to spend my entire paycheck on stuff for that car sometimes! Thank god my TTA is all stock! I'd go nuts with 2 of them to play with.. speaking of stock engine bays.. here is my TTA's bay! Just detailed up the stock engine bay... what the heck might as well show this one off to! :)

BAY06.jpg

BAY02.jpg

05-07-05-004.jpg

speaking of stock engine bays.. here is my TTA's bay! Just detailed up the stock engine bay... what the heck might as well show this one off to! :)

I GUESS ITS NO SUPRISE UR TTA IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST TTA ENGINE BAYS I HAVE SEEN EITHER. GOOD STUFF....;)

I'm still in the testing mode with oil filters! :biggrin: I did'nt like AC because of how they make them cheap now and I've been hearing problems with the K&N's. For what I do and the miles I put on I don't need something super good. I mean as soon as the oil changes from clear on the stick I change it on both cars. Might be 100 miles might be 500. But I've switched to Mobil One oil filters on both cars and I like them allot! :cool:

Brett thanks again you are too kind! I'll have to go outside and pop my head now before it blows up! :eek: :D :D

It's actually a friends GN, he hasn't posted in a while. "BOTLFED". I think he's down to #3100? He was the first guy I knew that had a GN, bought mine when his was semi-normal.

Stage 1 Powered

252 Cubic Inches.

Attachments

• Stage 1 Power.jpg
    Stage 1 Power.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,065
I like the buildup flipmo. Any times yet?

No times yet. It's going to have to wait until next Spring before I send her through the traps. Plus, I have one more trick up my sleeve anyway.

Stay Tuned

Flipmo