lets play the guessing game

Cruzn has the right idea,First check all the obvious,trunk,hood,glove box light,interior lights any add on accessories,etc. Remove batt cable place a test light between the cable & battery post. if there is a draw the light will be on.The brighter the bigger the draw. A real dim light may be normal from the ECU or radio/clock memory. Pull fuses till light goes out to isolate circuit.90% of these problems are caused by sloppy do it yourself installations of aftermarket add ons or mishandling of wiring. Lastly make sure that it's not a weak or cheap battery thats run it's course. If all else fails. Park it somewhere in Long Beach leave the keys in it & let nature do the rest.
------------------------------
Park that thing in Long Beach all you want, even I wouldn't steal Pill's GN.

LOL! here we go again!

I'm not LOL-ing over here:rolleyes:

-ok well its NOT the stereo as that was the first thing I unplugged.
-Battery is brand new AC delco that I replaced thinking it was just another dead battery(6 months old)
-Nothing is "obviously" left on, lights, trunk lights, interior lights, etc... I hear nothing running, fuel pump etc...

Battery drains fairly fast, I was watching the volts on a volt meter, after 3-4 hours battery was completely dead.

Its finals week and I dont have the luxury of letting the car sit and pulling fuses this week. So I will be unplugging the battery when parked. Next week I'll pull the fuses, and try and narrow it down.

How can I disconnect the power antenna?

I have a feeling I should just send it to an electrition because I'll take months to figure it out. :biggrin:

PS- what does spark plug crap do on the windshield?
PS-s- Brian, we might be able to meet mid-day for a little bit. I have class, work, and ugh studying to do...
PS-s-S its not the fan relay delay, c'mon I'm not "that" inept...

Pill:
This harness on passenger side gets unplugged to disconnect the radio antenna. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. HTH

Attachments

• Radio antenna Disconnect 001.jpg
    Radio antenna Disconnect 001.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Radio antenna Disconnect 002.jpg
    Radio antenna Disconnect 002.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Radio antenna Disconnect 003.jpg
    Radio antenna Disconnect 003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 59
Pill:
This harness on passenger side gets unplugged to disconnect the radio antenna. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. HTH

thanks Gary,
Turns out it was already disconected...

uplugging the battery is getting old, fast

thanks Gary,
Turns out it was already disconected...

uplugging the battery is getting old, fast

Your telling me how it is when a problem gets old...and yours is your daily driver...thats where i feel really bad for you!!!!